domenica 8 novembre 2015

Busy busy busy

Wow ... such a very very busy weekend ! I have to admit most of this busy-ness it's my own fault, I have so many projects going on and saturday I decided also to bake some goodies for the following days. And ... And James has started to sleep in his own bed ! I can't believe it. We have been co-sleeping since day one and now it feels so strange ... yesterday he has been in his bed until 1:00am who knows how tonight will be ...
And next friday my youngest doughter ( 11 yo ) will go to her first live concert with dad ! Nightwish are playing in Helsinki and she has loved the group since she was six or seven ... time runs away so fast ... I want to finish my huge amount of projects and then I want to start prioritizing better what I decide to do in my life. I want to enjoy my little people more. And here few pics from the weekend ....


Baked goods
 



Crocheting, crocheting, crocheting away ....
 

My boy is growing !!!

Have a happy new week dear friends !!!!

2 commenti:

  1. Having projects, the best way to go ahead, but it's a bit difficult for me these days... Enjoy your day.

    RispondiElimina

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts with me.
I'll try to answer as soon as possible ! :)