martedì 17 marzo 2015

Revontuli : Northern Lights

Tonight something magical and blessed and wonderful happened. We saw for the very first time Northern Lights. Incredible since we're in the south of Finland, 800km south from the artic circle. I've been dreaming to see northern lights for ages, and tonight finally happened. I'm so thankful for the great gift of seeing such a beauty. We should focus on the beauty, there's plenty.





Words can't describe the feeling. I am small, way small, but oh so blessed by the beauty that surrounds me.


2 commenti:

  1. Magical indeed, lucky you! Have a sweet day.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. We were hoping for tonight, but even if the sky is clean it has been 'just' dark. Our friends in swedish lapland told us they keep having incredible northern lights. It's something incredible. Waves of light in the sky that changes every moment. Have a lovely day\night yourself !

      Elimina

Thank you so much for taking your time to share your thoughts with me.
I'll try to answer as soon as possible ! :)